GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Minutes
June 20, 2021
3-4 pm EST
Download Printable Copy: Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Minutes June 20, 2021
Opened the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
GSRs/ISR: Nettie (GSR 7am Tuesday), Shaaron (GSR 7am Thurs), Kathleen (ISR), Erika (GSR 7am Friday), Catherine in Canada (GSR R/R), Cathy, CT GSR, Stephanie (GSR Sunday 5:40am)
This is the second of four informational meetings available for any group member to attending to get questions answered regarding the resolutions for the upcoming WSC. The schedule is the 3rd Sunday of the month at 3:00pm on the regular phone number and the Intergroup Pin.
Questions addressed during this session:
- Clarification of the distribution of the GreySheet amended resolution. Amended resolution will appear on September 15, 2021 and will include the option of electronic distribution. No further information currently available.
- Clarification about whether GSRs need to cover the resolutions under the consent agenda. Suggested that the GSR first address comments/questions about the stand-alone resolutions, then take any additional feedback on consent agenda resolutions.
- Repeated the current time frame – some resolutions will not be reviewed before the final draft of the resolutions is due (August 15, 2021). This was confirmed by Kathleen last month.
- Concern raised again about the groups being required to endorse not using the “24 Hours a Day” book. It was suggested the GSR contact the chair of the Literature Committee to request a motion be to include as GSA CAL.
- Question about whether all previous motions adopted at the previous WSCs would be brought through the slower process we are now using to review motions. ISR said she would bring a motion to this effect.
- Concern raised about the PBIG having more than one ISR, concern was noted.
- Request for more clarification on interim policies (where can they be proposed)
Meeting adjourned at 4pm with the We version of the Serenity Prayer.