GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Minutes
January 9, 2022 3-4 pm EST
Download Printable Copy January 2022 IG Meeting Minutes January 2022 IG Meeting Minutes
The meeting opened at 3 PM by Cathy B., with the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
GSAWS Board President Liaison: 1
GSAWS Board Liaison: 1
Motion to accept the November 2021 Treasurer’s report as posted on the www.greysheetmeetings.org website. Motion was made, seconded, and passed. Motion to accept the minutes from the October PBIG meeting as posted. Motion was made, seconded, and passed.
1. Open Board Positions: The Phone Bridge Trustees are currently looking to fill these positions on our Board immediately: Chairperson and Website Liaison. Descriptions of the positions are posted on the website.
1. Motion made, seconded and passed to approve the 2022 budget.
2. Trustees presented the 2022 slate of Phone Bridge IGBoard of Trustees:
Reporting Treasurer: Cathy B., NY State (will be rotating out in 2022)
Receiving Treasurer: Linda L., CA
Secretary: Kris W.
Website Liaison: OPEN
Moderator Liaison: Phyllis E., CT
AM Marathon Liaison: Tasha, NJ
PM Marathon Liaison: Patricia, MA
Motion made, seconded, and passed to approve the 2022 slate.
Old Business that was tabled at the October PB Intergroup Meeting:
Discussion of adding a page on PB history to website:
- Cathy B. reported that a draft will be posted on the website to be amended or changed.
- Trustees will work with the former PB Chair to create a draft of this material
- Draft will be posted to website when it is ready for the groups to review.
•The GSRs that were present brought the votes of their groups to approve the Responsibility Pledge.
Additional New Business:
1. Discussed the possibility of changing the PB Marathon hours and it was decided to table this discussion for the next PB IG meeting.Cathy suggested that the Trustees would discuss this at the next Trustee meeting and then it can be brought up again at the next PB IG meeting.
2. Grainne requested time to announce that the greysheet.org website is being upgraded to include a list of all GreySheet meetings. Phone Bridge groups are being asked to register their meetings by February 28 for this list.
Also if GSRs want to attend the WSC in 2022 they need to have their groups registered by February 28. Phone Bridge meetings can register at greysheet.org.
The next Intergroup meeting is scheduled for Sunday, April 10, 2022,at 3:00 pm EST.
Close with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
Responsibility Pledge: “When anyone, anywhere, realizes they have a problem with food, I want them to think of the GreySheet solution. For that, I am responsible.”