Procedure for Intergroup meeting
1. Secretary takes notes from the Intergroup meeting and uses the Intergroup Meeting Minutes template to produce the minutes document. (MS Word version: Intergroup Minutes Template.1) (PDF version: Intergroup Minutes Template.1)
2. Within 48 hours – Secretary sends draft minutes to the Intergroup Chair for confirmation.
3. Within 48 hours of receiving draft minutes – IG Chair sends back minutes to Secretary.
4. By Friday after IG meeting, Secretary sends final minutes to GSR’s and Webservant. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Webservant posts minutes by appropriate day for your 48 hr turn around after IG Meeting
6. GSRs will then have the Intergroup minutes ready for their own regularly scheduled business meetings on the last week of the month.
7. By the Monday before the Intergroup meeting, the Secretary prepares and sends the agenda for the Intergroup meeting using the agenda template (MS Word version: Intergroup Agenda Template.1) (PDF version: Intergroup Agenda Template.1) to the GSR’s and to the webservant. (email@example.com)
8. Webservant posts agenda by Wednesday before the Intergroup Meeting.