“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep
our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Meeting was held April 12, 2015 @ 5:00 PM EST. Opened with the Unity Pledge, Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
- 8 GSRs & Officer
- 5 PBIG Trustees
- 2 Attenders
Treasurer’s Report: Ending balance as of March 31, 2015: $3.478.97. Beginning balance: $3,454.97 Monthly Contributions, $24.00 – Monthly Expenses, $0 = $3,478.97
Website Committee Report: Future work to be done to create a resource page for moderators.
- NOTE different date: Next website committee meeting: Sunday, April 19, 2015 @ 4:00 PM EST On Intergroup line Pin = 4320188#
- MOTION PASSED to remove Monday-Friday 7:00 PM EST meetings from consideration for closure because leaders have stepped forward. (9 yeas and 1 abstention.
- MOTION PASSED to remove Saturday-Sunday 6:00 PM EST meetings from the Phone Bridge Intergroup Schedule because there are no leaders for these meetings. (9 yeas and 1 abstention)
- Next Intergroup Meeting Sunday, May 17, 2015 @ 5 PM – 6 PM EST
- Intergroup Line | Pin = 4320188#
- NOTE: This is the THIRD Sunday of the month.
- All are welcome, please join us
- Next Tradition Meeting Sunday, May 17, 2015 @ 4 – 4:45 EST
- Call 712-432-5229 | Pin = 4320188#
- All are welcome, we study the Tradition of the month (Tradition 5)
- New Intergroup Secretary is still needed.
Meeting closed @ 5:50 PM EST with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible.”
It has been our policy to record and report only passed motions.