Below is the agenda for the 10/9/16 GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup. Hope to “see” you there.
In loving service,
Chair, GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Trustees
GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
October 9, 2016
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Meeting will be held October 9, 2016; 5-6pm EST on the Phone Number and Pin above.
Open with the Unity Pledge, Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
____ GSRs & Officers
- The 2017 Budget is now available for group members to review. It was sent to anyone signed up for News and Updates. It is also posted on our website under Treasurer Reports Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Status of Compliance Review
- Report of Service Manual Committee
- Progress Report
- Please ask all interested members to sign up for News and Updates
- Question for Groups
- Is this the right template for our Service Manual?
- Motion: Continue to work on Service Manual weekly and reconvene the GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup on January 8, 2017.
Two Minute Shares for Comments
Closed with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible.”