ANNOUNCEMENT FOR GSRs to make at December business meetings:
- 2019 donations were short by $500. Expenses were less, so our net deficit was -$27.
- The 2020 Phone Bridge budget is $3015. This is $700 more than in 2019. The increase covers:
- Sending an ISR and GSRs to the 2020 WSC
- Possible website revamp to better communicate with the GSAWS website
- That means in 2020 we will need to collect $1,200 more than we did in 2019.
- We estimate that if each member contributes $20/year, we easily meet these expenses.
- Questions for the group:
- Does the group approve this budget?
- Is the group willing to add the sentence below to the 7th tradition portion of the format?
The 7th Tradition states that there are no dues or fees for GSA membership. However, we are self-supporting by our own contributions. Phone bridge guidelines suggest each member contribute $20-$30/ year to cover our operating expenses. The treasurer for this meeting is ______ and if you wish to make a donation his/her number is _______. If you can contribute, please do so! These meetings help us to reach GreySheet members and newcomers far and wide. If you cannot contribute, keep coming back. Having you with us is just as important.