GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Minutes
October 9, 2016
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Opened at 5:00pm EDT with the Unity Pledge, Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
- The 2017 Budget is now available for group members to review. It was sent to anyone signed up for News and Updates. It is also posted on our website under Treasurer Reports. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
- GSRs will vote on this Budget at the Intergroup Meeting on January 8, 2017; 5-6 pm, Intergroup pin#. This will allow groups lots of time (three business meeting cycles) for informed group conscience.
- Status of Compliance Review
- Report of Service Manual Committee
- Progress Report
- Please ask all interested members to sign up for News and Updates on greysheetmeetings.org
Motion made, seconded, and passed to continue to work on Service Manual weekly and reconvene the GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup on January 8, 2017.
Motion made seconded and passed to accept the following agenda:
- Next Intergroup meeting date is proposed for January 8, 2017
- Continue Update on Service Manual Committee
- Vote on Budget
- How to make GSA-Related Announcements
Close with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer at 5:59pm.
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible.”