GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
July 11, 2021
3-4 pm EST
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Open with the Unity Pledge, the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
Motion to accept the Treasurer’s reports as posted on the www.greysheetmeetings.org website.
Motion to accept the minutes from the previous IG Meeting as posted.
- All meeting formats have been updated. Updated formats are available on the website, along with an announcement explaining the updates. GSRs and meeting Leaders should download these updated formats from the website.
- The Phone Bridge Trustees are currently looking to fill two positions on our Board: Chairperson and Secretary. Descriptions of the positions are posted on the website.
- The 2021 World Service Conference will be held virtually via Zoom on Sunday, October 17, 2021. It is a 5.5 hour-long conference. Any Phone Bridge GSRs who have registered and not been reimbursed by their groups can submit their receipt to the Trustees for reimbursement.
Old Business that was tabled from the April Intergroup Meeting:
- Discussion of adding a page to our website on the history of the Phone Bridge Intergroup. GSRs to bring back to their groups for vote and will report back at this July 11 IG meeting.
- Using the newly adopted GSA Responsibility Pledge. “When anyone, anywhere, realizes they have a problem with food I want them to think of the GreySheet solution, and for that I am responsible.” The Pledge has been adopted by GS World Service and per A.A. request replaces the old Pledge, so the Pledge itself is not up for a vote. The question is whether groups want to include it or not as part of the IG business meeting format. GSRs to simply ask their groups if they want to include it or not and report back at July 11 IG meeting.
If you have additional new business please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any new items you would like to discuss at the IG level. Only items that affect the phone bridge are discussed at the IG level.
The next Intergroup meeting is scheduled for Sunday October 10 at 3:00 pm.
Close with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
“When anyone, anywhere, realizes they have a problem with food I want them to think of the GreySheet solution, and for that I am responsible.”