GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
January 8, 2017
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Meeting will be held January 8, 2017; 5-6pm EST on the Phone Number and Pin above.
Open with the Unity Pledge, Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
____ GSRs & Officers
- Motion: To accept the 2017 budget.
- Motion: To accept the service qualification as voted on by groups.
- Report of Service Manual Committee
- Progress Report
- Please ask all interested members to sign up for News and Updates
- Question for Groups
- Is this the right template for our Service Manual?
- Motion: Continue to work on Service Manual weekly and reconvene the GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup on April 10, 2017.
Two Minute Shares for Comments
Closed with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible.”