GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
October 11, 2020
3-4 pm EST
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Opened with the Unity Pledge, the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
Motion to accept the Treasurer’s reports as posted on the www.greysheetmeetings.org website.
Motion to accept the minutes from the previous IG Meeting as posted.
- INFORMATION: The trustees are currently looking to fill two positions on our Board. One trustee at large and a person willing to become the Chairperson in 2021. For more information contact the trustees at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INFORMATION: There will be a 2 hour GSA Forum next Saturday to hear reports from the various WSC committees on how their work is progression, as well as an hour of responses/questions/answers to the GreySheet Abstinence and Clarification: Sponsor Guidelines that was issued last month. It will be held via Zoom from 11am-1pm EST on October 17, 2020 Zoom ID: 889-9312-3825
Old Business tabled until the next Intergroup Meeting:
- Amending the 7th Tradition announcement section of the formats to provide more information about how we use our funds and how to contribute (present 1 month ahead of time to groups to discuss).
- Talking about adding a page to our website on the history of the phone bridge intergroup.
- Announcing the GS Daily Reflections workshops.
- Use the newly adopted GSA Responsibility Pledge rather than the AA Responsibility Pledge.
If you have additional new business please e-mail us at email@example.com with any new items you would like to discuss at the IG level. Only items that affect the phone bridge are discussed at the IG level.
The next Intergroup meeting is scheduled for January 10, 2021 at 3pm (or 5pm as determined at our meeting today).
Close with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
Whenever anyone, anywhere, realizes they have a problem with food, I want them to think of the GreySheet solution and for that – I am responsible.