GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
July 14, 2019
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Meeting will be held on July 14, 2019; 5-6pm EST on the Phone Number and Pin above.
Open with the Unity Pledge, Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
In Attendance: ____ GSRs
____PBIG Trustees and Officers
Motion: Accept the Treasurer’s reports as posted on the website.
Motion: Accept the minutes from the previous IG Meeting as posted on the website.
- Weekly Friday morning meetings were started, with one or two attendees. The IG voted last quarter to post notes from those meetings online. Because of the low attendance, the meetings ceased and no notes were posted.
- The Phone Bridge will have one ISR, the Chair of the Phone Bridge Intergroup, Kathleen from MI. We will hold an “extra” IG meeting at the end of August, to tally all the groups’ votes on the various motion for her to carry to the World Service Conference in September.
- Update on the Beginner’s Meetings.
- Leaderless meetings: 1AM meetings, five 7PM literature meetings, and the two 11PM meetings
- Informing groups of our progress on the operating budget (year to date)
NEW TOPIC: Brief vote to prioritize two new discussion topics (leaderless meetings, informing groups about budgeting concerns) and then handle in order of group conscience preference.
Two Minute Shares for Comments
If you have additional new business please e-mail us at email@example.com with any new items you would like to discuss at the IG level. Only items that affect the phone bridge are discussed at the IG level.
Close with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible.”