May 5, 2015
Printable version (PDF)
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives and the lives of those to come.”
- Open with the Declaration of Unity Pledge, the Serenity Prayer, and the reading of the 12 Traditions.
- Attendance: GSRs, Intergroup Officers, Trustees and Attenders.
- Approval of the previous Intergroup Meeting Minutes.
- Acceptance of the October Treasurer’s report.
- Meetings of Concern:
- Friday 5:30 PM Big Book?
- Any 1 AM Eastern Meetings?
Intergroup Meetings are usually held on the second Sunday of the month.
- Next Open Intergroup: December 13, 2015 5-6:00 pm EST on the Intergroup line. Pin = 4320188# All are welcome to attend and participate.
- Next Traditions meeting (where we study the Tradition of the month) is December 13, 2015from 4-4:45 PM EST just before the regular PBIG meeting on the Intergroup line. Pin = 4320188# Everyone is welcome to participate.
Leader Reads: Remember: all are welcome to attend, ask questions, speak during sharing sessions; however, only elected GSRs and officers vote.
NOTE: The entire minute, including definitions, is available for download from our website.
GSRs to report back from their October Business Meetings with feedback on these questions:
How do we integrate the Phone Bridge as a whole into the World Service structure?
How do we represent the Phone Bridge as a whole at the upcoming Conference?
By providing teleconferencing services?
By sending Intergroup Service Representatives?
How do we discern Group Conscience of the Phone Bridge as a whole?
Can we postpone the December Intergroup Meeting? Should we move the next Intergroup meeting to January 10, 2016?
- Close with the “I am responsible…” pledge and the “WE” version of the Serenity Prayer
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help. I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible”
Only passed motions will be reported in the meeting minutes