GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
April 11, 2021
3-4 pm EST
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Open with the Unity Pledge, the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
Motion to accept the Treasurer’s reports as posted on the www.greysheetmeetings.org website.
Motion to accept the minutes from the previous IG Meeting as posted.
- The Phone Bridge Trustees are currently looking to fill two positions on our Board: Chairperson and Secretary. Descriptions of the positions are posted on the website.
- The 2021 World Service Conference will be held virtually via Zoom on Sunday, October 17, 2021. It is a 5.5 hour-long conference. Registration for GSRs is $100 and can be done at the GSA website greysheet.org until May 15.
- Description of Phone Bridge ISR position has been added to the Phone Bridge website.
Old Business that was tabled from the January Intergroup Meeting:
- Discussion of adding a page to our website on the history of the Phone Bridge Intergroup.
- Discussion of announcing the GS Daily Reflections workshops. These workshops are not being held at the moment. Information on writing and submitting meditations is available at email@example.com.
- Using the newly adopted GSA Responsibility Pledge.(Previous GSA Responsibility Pledge is at the bottom of these minutes.) GS World Service has recently adopted the following Responsibility Pledge to replace the former pledge: “When anyone, anywhere, realizes they have a problem with food I want them to think of the GreySheet solution, and for that I am responsible. “ (This needs to be approved by PB groups).
If you have additional new business please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any new items you would like to discuss at the IG level. Only items that affect the phone bridge are discussed at the IG level.
The next Intergroup meeting is scheduled for July 11, 2021 at 3:00 pm.
Close with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible.”