GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
January 10, 2021
3-4 pm EST
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Open with the Unity Pledge, the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
Is someone willing to take minutes for today’s meeting?
Motion to accept the Treasurer’s reports as posted on the www.greysheetmeetings.org website.
Motion to accept the minutes from the previous IG Meeting as posted.
- INFORMATION: The trustees are currently looking to fill one remaining position on our Board: someone willing to become the Chairperson in 2021. For more information contact the trustees at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is the Intergroup OK if Kathleen continues as ISR through the next World Service Conference in October 2021? This is when her term will be over. Kathleen is willing to do this.
Old Business tabled until the next Intergroup Meeting:
- Amending the 7th Tradition announcement section of the formats to provide more information about how we use our funds and how to contribute (present 1 month ahead of time to groups to discuss).
- Talking about adding a page to our website on the history of the phone bridge intergroup.
- Announcing the GS Daily Reflections workshops.
- Use the newly adopted GSA Responsibility Pledge rather than the AA Responsibility Pledge.
- Do we want to modify the formats to remove the need to say our first six digits? Moderators no longer mute individuals; they mute the entire bridge at the same time.
- The World Service Conference in October 2021 will be virtual and all GSRs are invited. Does the phone bridge intergroup want to help recruit more GSRs for meetings that do not have them and help the GSRs understand what it would mean to attend the Virtual World Service Conference?
If you have additional new business please e-mail us at email@example.com with any new items you would like to discuss at the IG level. Only items that affect the phone bridge are discussed at the IG level.
The next Intergroup meeting is scheduled for April 11, 2021 at 3pm.
Close with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
Whenever anyone, anywhere, realizes they have a problem with food, I want them to think of the GreySheet soluti