GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
October 13, 2019
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Meeting will be held on October 13, 2019; 5-6pm EST on the Phone Number and Pin above.
Open with the Unity Pledge, Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
In Attendance: ____ GSRs
____PBIG Trustees and Officers
Motion: Accept the Treasurer’s reports as posted on the website.
Motion: Accept the minutes from the previous IG Meeting as posted on the website.
- Update on the Beginner’s Meetings.
- Update on Leaderless meetings: 1AM meetings, five 7PM literature meetings, and the two 11PM meetings
- Informing groups of our progress on the operating budget (year to date) (topic for today’s discussion)
- Motion: for the Phone Bridge to link our website to the greysheet.org so our meetings are listed on both sites.
- We will continue to be responsible for updates, and the WS website will automatically update with any changes we make.
- Brief report on the WSC
Do the phone bridge meetings wish to increase our contributions for maintaining our own services, but also to support the work of the WS, including supporting additional ISRs and GSRs to attend?
Two Minute Shares for Comments
If you have additional new business please e-mail us at email@example.com with any new items you would like to discuss at the IG level. Only items that affect the phone bridge are discussed at the IG level.
Close with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible.”