GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
October 16, 2022
Intergroup meeting phone number: 712-432-5229, passcode 4320188#
Open with the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
Carrying group’s vote___________
Meeting attendees identify themselves and give their service position: Trustee, GSR, listener, or person who is carrying their group’s vote.
Motion to accept the Treasurer’s reports as posted on the www.greysheetmeetings.org website.
Motion to accept the minutes from the previous IG Meeting as posted.
- Prudent Reserve discussion
- Sunday Midnight meeting: status
- Three new PBI IG Board of Trustees members to be nominated and voted in:
Marathon Liaison, AM: Mary B., New York
Marathon Liaison PM: Jessica K., Florida
Moderator Liaison: Shaaron M., New York
- PB GSRs: please email Trustees at email@example.com to let us know which meeting you are GSR for.
- Meeting formats: suggested changes for discussion:
- Shorten 7th Tradition announcement
- Add Reference to Phone Bridge Statement on Safety
- Add Reference to Phone Bridge website
- Marathon, Relapse/Recovery, and Beginner’s Meeting formats: Add 7th Tradition announcement
- Concern expressed from some members that we not give the appearance of GSA endorsing a religion. We want all to feel welcome; that we are a spiritual, not religious, program. Add to the format a request to refrain from mentioning specific religious figures (or similar wording)?
- 2022 GreySheets available: via geographically local Intergroup. Only ISRs may order GreySheets; however, the PB IG does not currently have an ISR. Individual qualified GS sponsors may request from their local IG (e.g. sponsor in MA or CT could request from Northeast IG). Link to list of Intergroups and their contacts is on our website.
- Phone Bridge IG needs ISR (Intergroup Service Representative) to represent the PB IG at World Service Conference. ISR can distribute 2022 GreySheets to sponsors in the IG. Requires 3 years abstinence, 2 year term, experience with GS PB service.
If you have additional new business please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to the IG meeting with any new items you would like to discuss at the IG level. Only items that affect the Phone Bridge are discussed at the IG level.
The next Intergroup meeting is scheduled for Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 3:00 PM.
Close with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
Responsibility Pledge “When anyone, anywhere, realizes they have a problem with food, I want them to think of the GreySheet solution. For that, I am responsible.”