Welcome to the GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Informational Website
The Phone Bridge Intergroup GSRs voted unanimously on June 12 to postpone Intergroup meetings until October 9, 2016, and to form a special committee to draft a service manual for the Phone Bridge Intergroup. The purpose of the committee is to write down current Phone Bridge policy, procedures and describe service positions, and present a draft to the Intergroup at the October meeting.
The Service Manual Committee will meet for the first time on Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 7:30 EDT at the regular bridge number, Intergroup PIN, 4320188#.
The meeting is open to all GSA members and will follow the AA Sharing Format.
Statement of Purpose
The General Service Representatives of the GSA Phone Bridge meet regularly in abstinence and service to discuss the interests (brought forth by group conscience) of the groups we serve, and to elect Area Delegates to bring those concerns to the GSA World Service Conference.
Possible Areas of Interest for the GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup
- Brain-storming ways of reaching newcomers
- Add to and oversee the material on this website (http://greysheetmeetings.org)
- Provide support and training for members willing to serve as Secretary/Leaders, Bookers, Treasurers, or any other phone bridge service position (http://greysheetmeetings.org/intergroup/service-manual/)
- Provide a way for phone meetings to be added to the phone bridge
- Provide Meeting Formats for all the various types of phone meetings available (http://greysheetmeetings.org/phone-meeting-formats/ )
- Provide support and training in helping groups conduct group conscience/business meetings
- Provide support in helping groups take a group inventory
- Support phone meetings in registering with GSA World Service (http://www.greysheet.org/groupreg.php)
- Sending Area Delegate(s) to the World Service Conference
GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Agenda (for upcoming meeting)
GSA Phone Bridge Service Positions Descriptions
GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Minutes (Archive)