GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
October 8, 2017
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Meeting will be held on October 8, 2017; 5-6pm EST on the Phone Number and Pin above.
Open with the Unity Pledge, Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
In Attendance: ____ GSRs & Officers
- Report of Service Manual Committee
- Progress Report
- Please ask all interested members to sign up for News and Updates
- Motion to accept the 2018 budget as proposed.
At our January 8th meeting we had 7 topics we prioritized and have addressed the five below:
- Sponsor List (referring folks to the greysheet.org website)
- Supporting GSRS in service (GSR tool kit)
- Training Leaders (leaders tool kit)
- Representation at the 2018 WSC (established the IG fund to begin saving)
- New service position of scribe(See leader or GSR tool kit)
Announcement for meetings who send their contributions to the Phone Bridge Intergroup to incorporate into their format:
- The 7th Tradition states we are fully self-supporting declining outside contributions. The treasurer for this meeting is __________________
- This meeting has decided to send it’s contributions to the GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup. To send support for the general operating budget, call Linda L. in CA (310) 245-6441. To support sending delegates to the WSC Delegates, call Marilyn H. in NY (347) 680—3226.
New Topics of Discussion for today’s meeting:
Please bring your groups concerns to the Intergroup so that we may prioritize and vote on which topics to address next.
Two Minute Shares for Comments
Closed with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible.”