GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup Meeting Agenda
January 14, 2018
“This we owe to GSA’s future; to place our common welfare first, to keep our Fellowship united. For on GSA unity depend our lives, and the lives of those to come.”
Meeting will be held on January 14, 2018; 5-6pm EST on the Phone Number and Pin above.
Open with the Unity Pledge, Serenity Prayer and reading of the 12 Traditions.
In Attendance: ____ GSRs & Officers
- Report of Service Manual Committee
- Progress Report:
- We will have five service positions posted this month, and are working on updating the formats to reflect the group conscience of the GSA phone bridge
- Please ask all interested members to sign up for News and Updates
- Progress Report:
- Report from GSRs of what to do when leaders who say they are doing something different from GS and refuse to step down from service. Two-minute time shares. Please share only on your groups comments.
Announcement for meetings who send their contributions to the Phone Bridge Intergroup to incorporate into their format:
- The 7th Tradition states we are fully self-supporting declining outside contributions. The treasurer for this meeting is __________________
- This meeting has decided to send its contributions to the GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup. To send support for the general operating budget, call Linda L. in CA (310) 245-6441. To support sending delegates to the WSC Delegates, call Marilyn H. in NY (347) 680—3226.
Topics of Discussion for today’s meeting:
We have a total of $468.52 for the WSC delegate fund. How do the groups want to finance Intergroup Representatives to the WSC?
New Business: please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any new items you would like to discuss at the IG level. Only items that affect the phone bridge are discussed at the IG level.
Two Minute Shares for Comments
Closed with the Responsibility Pledge & the “We” version of the Serenity Prayer.
“I am responsible…when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help I want the hand of GSA always to be there. And for that – I am responsible.”